“Ride With The Champ” Jeff Stanton, sponsored by Pitt Cycles and Triumph. Jeff Stanton is a 6x AMA Cross Champ Motocross Champion and AMA Motorcycle Hall of Famer. He will lead four (4) separate motorcycle rides during Butler Bikes and BBQ. Ride one is on Friday, July 22 at 2 p.m., ride two is Saturday, July 23 at 11 a.m., ride three is on Saturday, July 23 at 4 p.m., and ride four is on Sunday, July 24 at 10 a.m. The ride will take you along the backroads of Northern Butler County. Pre-register Today.
Please note: If you registered before July 13, please contact Brian at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 724-779-1901.
Information on the rides:
- All rides are limited to 10 bikes (Pitt Cycles or Triumph will not provide the bikes and you cannot use demo bikes for this ride).
- Online Pre-registration is advised and highly recommended.
- Sign-in/ Registration table opens one hour prior to the start of the ride – closes when ride is full or upon departure. All riders must sign Release of Liability Waiver in order to participate.
- Riders must use the airport entrance to the Butler Farm Show Grounds only- Meet outside of gate by Sign-in / Registration.
- All riders or passengers must be 18 years of age or older and we strongly encourage all riders to have appropriate riding apparel on (long pants, closed toed shoes/boots, eye protection, and helmets). These rides are NOT all on Main/Paved roadways – you will be riding on dirt, gravel, tar & chip, etc.
- Ride takes approximately 3 hours from departure to return to complete with one pre-determined break location, where restrooms are available and food/beverages can be purchased.