No fees required for the following activities. Please consider making a donation to Butler County Veterans in Need, a nonprofit organization that collects and distributes funds to relieve the distress from veterans and their families during times of financial emergency. To learn more or donate to Butler County Veterans In Need, visit their website bcvin.org
Join us for adult and children’s bike games, organized by A.B.A.T.E. The bike games will start at 1:30 p.m. on Saturday, July 23. More information about the games coming soon.
Display your bike for all to see in the bike show, Sunday July 24 from 12 – 5 p.m. Winners will be awarded with a trophy in the following categories: . Best Custom, Best American V Twin, Best Foreign and Best of Show. Entries will be judged by A.B.A.T.E. No registration fee to enter.
Best Beard and Tattoo Contest
We’re looking for the best beards & mustaches and unique tattoos for this year’s newest contests at Butler Bikes and BBQ with our partners Social Club Barbershop and After Hours Tattoo. The categories for the Beard & Mustache Contest are Best Beard, Most Patchy, Best Mustache, and Best Styled. The categories for the Tattoo contest are Best Linework, Best Color, Best Black & Gray, and Worst Tattoo.
Stop by the booth throughout the weekend to sign up. Judges will be picking winners Sunday afternoon.
Kid’s Activities – Bike Garage
The A.B.A.T.E. Motorcycle Club will have a Kids’ Bicycle Garage at the event on Sunday, July 24 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., where kiddos can bring their broken bikes, and the on-site volunteers will repair them for free (this may involve trade ins). Kids can also complete an obstacle course to win a bicycle while supplies last.
Scenic Bike Rides
Butler County boasts rolling hills, breathtaking views, and beautiful small towns. We invite you to take the roads less traveled on and explore all that Butler County has to offer on our well-maintained roads.
Motorcyclists from across the region can follow suggested driving routes leading them along scenic backroads, various historic landmarks, museums, and towns in Butler County.
Plan your ride on the Visit Butler County, PA App. Just search for the 50 Mile Driving Route. Download Now!
“Ride With The Champ” Jeff Stanton, sponsored by Pitt Cycles and Triumph. Jeff Stanton is a 6x AMA Cross Champ Motocross Champion and AMA Motorcycle Hall of Famer. He will lead four (4) separate motorcycle rides during Butler Bikes and BBQ. Ride one is on Friday, July 22 at 2 p.m., ride two is Saturday, July 23 at 11 a.m., ride three is on Saturday, July 23 at 4 p.m., and ride four is on Sunday, July 24 at 10 a.m. The ride will take you along the backroads of Northern Butler County. Pre-register Today.
Please note: If you registered before July 13, please contact Brian at email@example.com or call 724-779-1901.
Information on the rides:
- All rides are limited to 10 bikes (Pitt Cycles or Triumph will not provide the bikes and you cannot use demo bikes for this ride).
- Online Pre-registration is advised and highly recommended.
- Sign-in/ Registration table opens one hour prior to the start of the ride – closes when ride is full or upon departure. All riders must sign Release of Liability Waiver in order to participate.
- Riders must use the airport entrance to the Butler Farm Show Grounds only- Meet outside of gate by Sign-in / Registration.
- All riders or passengers must be 18 years of age or older and we strongly encourage all riders to have appropriate riding apparel on (long pants, closed toed shoes/boots, eye protection, and helmets). These rides are NOT all on Main/Paved roadways – you will be riding on dirt, gravel, tar & chip, etc.
- Ride takes approximately 3 hours from departure to return to complete with one pre-determined break location, where restrooms are available and food/beverages can be purchased.
Damian Skal – raffle
Chainsaw Carving – Damian Skal
Catch the action as Damian Skal creates works of art with his chainsaw! Damian will carve at 1 p.m., 3 p.m., and 5 p.m. each day for about an hour at a time. Sunday times will be adjusted slightly. Purchase raffle tickets to win an eagle wood carving that Damian created valued at $500!
The raffle will be Sunday afternoon at 3 p.m. (you do not need to be present to win)